Fall 2013-dark leaves

Friday, March 1, 2013

Juggling Pots and Pans

Tuesday Patrick threw up once.  And that was it.  He missed his field trip on Wed, but that was the worst of it.

Today, while getting ready for school, Lillian threw up.  Brian decided to skip class so I could go to work.  Later, on the way to the seminary so that B and I could tag for his very important class, she threw up in his car.

He headed home in the "throw-up car," gave up on going to class, and I was heading back to the school to sub for the afternoon when we got the call that Catherine had thrown up in the hall on the way to the bathroom.

I decided to quit the sub job (my sick bebes needed their momma, and their daddy needed her help), and headed home.

Brian had Lillian in the tub, we tagged anyway, and he left to bring C home.  I've been doing my best to keep up with cleaning out the pots as needed since then.

At least it's the weekend, and maybe we can all be well by Monday.

And why would you want to know about this??  I'm hitting Publish anyway, really against my better judgement...

No comments:

Post a Comment