Fall 2013-dark leaves

Sunday, January 13, 2013

What's For Dinner, You Ask?

Monterey chicken with a spinach salad and roasted broccoli / brussel sprouts, because Monday is the only night we'll all be at the house to eat dinner together at the table.

CFA, because it's Tuesday.

Jackie's Rice Salad with curry dressing and spinach wrapped in a tortilla, because it's easy and portable to take up to the church so we can eat with our church family.

Crockpot Chicken Enchiladas, because it's in the crockpot and a Thursday (crazy).

Pizza for the kids, because Brian and I have a date.

Panera's Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe and crispy baguette, because it was a huge hit last time.

Left-over scrounging for Sunday.

Other options--Trader Joe's pasta and soup
                        My spaghetti sauce
                        Hoagies in the crockpot (think Momma G's)


I'm off to the kitchen to do as much as I can, because it helps me SO MUCH during the week!  Maybe.  Or maybe I'll read Pride and Prejudice instead...


1 comment:

  1. All this info with no recipes included? Then you leave me no other option but to read Pride and Prejudice for you.

    ReplyDelete