Fall 2013-dark leaves

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

House news

Just a fair warning--I so believe in prayer.  I know what God has done for me and my family in the past because the saints lifted us up in prayer, and so I have no qualms about asking for it again.  So get ready, if you're annoyed by prayer updates and requests, you might want to take a break from reading this blog.

I'm not going to post play-by-play updates on FB or email blasts.  Because while I believe in prayer, I understand it can be annoying too because circumstances change so often, esp. in real estate.  My thinking is that you don't get to this blog by accident; it's your choice, so I won't feel bad about giving you quick updates as they happen.

So today we got an email from a woman interested in a lease to purchase with $20k down of our house in Bham.  I admit I don't know the details of how that works, but I do see in it the word "purchase" and understand enough to know if she decides our is the house for her, we wouldn't miss making any of our mortgage payments.  We have some calls out to realty friends who can help us.  My prayer is that God--for his amazing glory--would provide a buyer for our house through this woman who found it online available for rent.  That could ONLY happen by God's provision and not of our own doing, and would be yet another miracle in the story of our housing-through-seminary.

Please pray with us that God would have this work out.

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying! That's great news though that you have someone interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, plus, we got word today from family who will help us make payments for a while if we need it. PTL! But still, I pray we won't need to accept their generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you.

    ~Rebekah Sanders Fitts, AU Grad and friend of Abby Edema

    ReplyDelete