Fall 2013-dark leaves

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Heavy Hearted

You may have noticed I've been busy lately.  This fall, Brian and I have 8 paying jobs between us, not to mention the wife and mom gig and husband/dad/seminary student thing.  We are juggling so many balls in the air, I don't have time to keep up with more than what's directly in front of me, not to mention ponder on what we've been doing.

There have also been some personal, relational struggles that have me very heavy-hearted.  Since I know we all struggle--if you're a believer, it's a guarantee that you are, so don't say you're "fine"--I thought I'd share this post about prayer.  It's real and honest and encouraging.  I need to read more of her posts; she's new to me.

Tell me what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment