Fall 2013-dark leaves

Monday, March 26, 2012

Good News

I promise there is more to life here than what is happening with this boot camp, but I feel a good, healthy obligation to share a quick update. You are a huge part of my good news.  My other post ideas will take a little longer to write...but they're coming too...

Anyway, I got a text last Friday from 2 former campers who are coming back next week.  Then this morning I received 2 emails from my website that there are 2 new campers I don't know who just registered.  I also "happened" to run into a former camper a couple of weeks ago in the grocery store who I haven't seen in over a year, and she said and a friend are intending to come too.

I am so encouraged!  And so thankful that God is pleased to answer yes to all of our prayers.  Thank you, thank you, for praying.  Really, God is so good.  All the time.  And I am thankful too for having this month off, even if it's a financial strain.  It's a bigger rest than strain in the grander picture, actually.  All the time, God is good!

Please keep praying...

No comments:

Post a Comment