Top Ten things about being Rebecca Brown:
10. It's an easy last name to spell--no clarification necessary.
9. Brown also sounds pretty cute with Rebecca.
8. My mother-in-law is the best mother-in-law you've ever heard of. Seriously.
7. Marrying a man from your church means you get to stay at that church without any haggling!
6. Brian has great taste--he always out-orders me at a restaurant and can tell me which shoe looks better with a particular outfit--great assetts in a husband. His great taste also landed me! ;)
5. Brian was also the best-kept secret in Birmingham. He's soooooo funny and kind and gracious and compassionate and patient and has great hair (although that's not a secret) and loves his God and his family fiercely. I'm just lucky no one figured it all out before I did.
3. I get to be that man's wife, hopefully for another 5 decades or so. Lord willing we'll have a long life together!
2. Sarah Frances, Catherine, Patrick and Lillian Brown
1. I don't deserve any of these wonderful things--God is simply so gracious and oh so good to me!
And please feel free to add anything that you know I forgot. The list could go on and on...