Fall 2013-dark leaves

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Chloe Kathryn Pruitt

I'm a little late posting the joyous news, but Chloe Kathryn was born to Emily and John Pruitt (my brother) on Thursday, December 9!  She came in at 7lb 7oz, and 18 1/2 inches long.  I wish I had a picture to share, but not yet.  We will see them in a bit, so hopefully I can show you how beautiful she is very soon.  It will be interesting and cool to see my little brother being a dad.  

Anna (my sis) is planning on coming up to Shreveport when we're there, and I'm so glad.  John and Emily won't travel for Christmas, so this is the one opportunity for all 3 of us to be together with our families.  Minus Stephen, Anna's other half.  But we'll see him at Mom and Dad's later on.

Just remembered right this minute that today is Stephen's birthday.  21 minutes to spare--plenty of time!  So is a text an appropriate acknowledgement of your bil's birthday?  I hope so!

OK, my better half needs my help--better scoot.  Merry Christmas, y'all, in case I don't get back to this before next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment