Fall 2013-dark leaves

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

new idea

I'm trying somthing new this morning. I just lined all 4 of them up, Sound of Music style, and told them I was setting the timer for 10 minutes. During that 10 minutes they are all to brush their teeth, brush their hair, and make their beds. If they finish before the timer goes off, they come ask what more they can do. If, at the end of the 10 minutes, all 4 of them have not done all 3 things, they will *all 4* have consequences, so help each other out.

We'll see how this goes. I think I like it! And I'm going to make coffee and empty the dishwasher. :)

1 comment:

  1. And now the house is straightened up! It worked this time. But now everyone is in silent time-out sitting up on the couch correctly because they were playing monkey in the middle in the living room after I told them not to. The lunches are packed, everyone is dressed for the pool, and we're just sitting here looking at each other. I am actually very encouraged by this morning overall!

    ReplyDelete