Fall 2013-dark leaves

Friday, July 13, 2012

No more camp

We have had a generous financial gift to help us get through the last year of seminary, namely to allow my stress level to drop significantly and sleep hours to increase as well. A gift to the tune of a year's worth of boot camp income.

Thank you all who have prayed for camp to work. It has worked a number on my heart as well as on those who I worked with as campers. Thank you, Jesus, for providing the giver with ability and willingness to freely give, and that it means NO MORE CAMP! Woo-hoo.

What a huge relief for me!! I really didn't think I could do it all again, and now I don't have to. Three jobs left, which will be much more manageable when I'm not sleep deprived on top of it all. Thanks be to our good God!

No comments:

Post a Comment