Fall 2013-dark leaves

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Words Don't Work

My words are failing me.  Overwhelming me.  There are long strings of disclaimers to every thought I have, requiring more words to explain the words I wanted to originally communicate or even just consider for myself.  Words are racing through my head, begging to be evaluated, requiring the work of sifting through them to find the nuggets of truth and good and correctness, and then evaluating the un-truths in order to better understand the sin that would bring to mind those words (that perspective) to begin with in order to fight said sin.  But that sounds too neat and tidy.  (see the need for more words to explain my words?)  It's all a mess up there in my head.  A big jumbled up mess.  

It's stressing me out.

And I can't sleep.

And I want to throw up.

But the alarm just went off.  Time to get ready for the prelims, and check in is at  6:45am!




No comments:

Post a Comment