Fall 2013-dark leaves

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pics as promised!

Here's a typical day at our homeschool...  Hardly!  I had to take a picture of this one-of-a-kind moment when all four kids are at the table working quietly at the same time.  Let this be proof that it wasn't all crazy all the time!  They're drawing self-portraits with acrostics of their names written out below, also to be kept for all of posterity.

Box-head Patrick and his side-kick Lillian




Now, a pic of me and my oldest, Sarah Frances.  She's all about the side ponytail these days.  Also, this is a glimpse of my new haircut.  Yesterday I went to Bouffant Daddy where they specialize in curly hair.  If you know me only from childhood or only while I was in the middle of having kids, you may be surprised that I now have naturally curly hair.  Hormones...what can I say?  But I gave in and got a cut to accommodate the curls.  Not quite sure what I think about it yet.  I still do a double take when I pass a mirror.

1 comment:

  1. Love the curly hair Rebecca! My hair did the opposite, it was super curly when I was a teenager and has relaxed more and more with each child. I would describe mine now as "wavy", not even curly at all. Hormones!?

    ReplyDelete