Fall 2013-dark leaves

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Still Around

We were at the lake last Fri-this Thurs, w/o any internet and sketchy cell service to boot.  We saw almost all our AL family, good friends, and worshipped at FPC on Sunday.  And I took lots of pics, although I haven't downloaded them yet.  It was a wonderful get-away!

There are many stories to tell and thoughts to share.  Life is not allowing me to get to them though--you know, vacay plus that whole relocating thing.  And I have had a terrible sore throat, congested sinuses, and seriously gunky eye that started Tuesday.  And my voice is completely gone, a fact I forgot about when I ran  by Sonic yesterday on the way home from getting a(nother) "last" load from the Arlington house, lol.  Anyway, I'm considering going to the Walgreens clinic today.

All that to say, I have too many thoughts bouncing around in my head, a broken escape valve, and no opportunity to organize them right now anyway.  Like my friend Regan says, I feel like I haven't used all my words!

Here's a nugget for you--I've been reading How People Change by Timothy Somebody and Paul Tripp.  Soooooooo good.  It will (hopefully) make my top 5 influential books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment