Fall 2013-dark leaves

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dance Camp

Have you ever been to or seen a high school cheer or dance camp? Where the leaders and campers alike are all screaming and jumping up and down, doing anything for spirit points. Well, my home this afternoon became Camp. I'll think of a more clever name later, but I started cheering like a maniac at my kids' helpfulness. Lillian picked up a piece of paper, and I woo-hoo'ed to see what the others would do. Sarah Frances took a stack of clothes upstairs to put away, and I cheered for her so hard she got embarrassed. :D Catherine ended up sweeping and mopping the kitchen. Patrick took his clothes upstairs then rushed back to me, asking how else he could help.

I am so thankful God got a hold of my spirit today. And that he (finally) took away my headache--3 days old and untouched by Excedrin or Tylenol. So woo-hoo, God! (not to be irreverant)

Now we're off to that dinner we missed last week for sickness, so I'm not cooking tonight either. Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment