Fall 2013-dark leaves

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Results

Patrick's hearing test went well. It's within normal ranges, even though he had a lot of congestion and his tympanogram was a little flat. Thank you, Lord. Now we turn it in to our eval woman and see where we go next.

Our meeting with Jon Roberts was eye-opening. There is now a waiting list for the first time at Covenant Christian School. As siblings, the girls will be at the top, but he said he'd give us a 50/50 shot at getting in. Then we'd have to work out the numbers and funding for the school in general from outside sources isn't what it used to be. I admit I'm a little depressed at this news. It's good to know this up front though so I can gear up to homeschool again next fall.

Today I put on my comfy jeans with a hole in the knee and a Tshirt with Brian's plain navy sweatshirt on top. Comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment