Fall 2013-dark leaves

Friday, January 21, 2011

OTR job

OK, so I have a friend who's a PT at a local hospital, and I asked her about working there.  She said they're actually looking for an Occupational Therapist to do PRN work right now.  I'm going to apply first thing next week, hopefully get the job, and start working Saturdays asap (but not next week, Alicia!).  If I can swing just 2 days a week, 16hrs, we would also qualify for full benefits.

I really want to throw up.  It's been 10+ years since I've thought about OT.  But the pay is great; more money and in higher demand than what Brian could do as an accountant.  Crap.  Never wanted to have a career, but I'm thankful I can make some real money to help my husband and family right now.

Crap.         Crap.       Why does this scare me so much??

2 comments:

  1. Who am I kidding...would they even hire me?? Would I even get an interview? What would I say? Can I still even do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. See the Shot Down post from today... I WAS feeling much better about it all...

    ReplyDelete